My Husband Left Me Because I Had Too Many Clothes

sexta-feira, janeiro 14, 2011

“I spend all my life in fashion! I don’t have children. I actually have a dog. And I lost my husband anyway. Because he said: ‘Too much clothes, in your house!’ He said to me: ‘Where is the space for me?’ I said: ‘There is no space for you.’ He says: ‘Where is the space in the closet?’ There is no space in the closet! He says: ‘Are you crazy?’ Then he left. No space for ‘im!” She was married, she tells me, for a little over a month, and she wore a black Balenciaga two-piece on the day her divorce became official. “My dog, she doesn’t need the space in the closet. She doesn’t like clothes. I tried to put on some clothes, she hates!”

LOVE HER STYLE
Anna Dello Russo






















You Might Also Like

3 comentários

  1. All thanks to this great man called Dr Agbazara the great spell caster that bring back the joy in me by helping me to bring back my lover who break up with me Four months ago but now with me with the help of Dr Agbazara the great love spell caster. All thanks goes to him you can also contact him for help if you need him in times of troubles via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) you can also Whatsapp on this Number +2348104102662

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex husband after divorce, i and my husband have been married for 8 years with 2 kids, we have been a happy family. Last year his behavior towards me and the kids changed, i suspected he was meeting another woman outside out marriage, any time i confronted him, he threatened to divorce me, i did all i could to make hings right but all to no avail until i saw a post on a "love and relationship forum" about a spell caster who helps people to cast spell on marriage and relationship issues, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband changed and came apologizing to me and the kids. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage issues via this email: or Whats App him on +2348132777335 Good luck

    ResponderEliminar

Obrigada pelos vossos comentários. xx***

Like us on Facebook

Add us on snapchat

Add us on snapchat

Subscribe