Upper East Side Stylist!

terça-feira, março 02, 2010


Hello, my name is Claudia (Caucau) and since I can remember I have been very passionate for fashion.  It was in me for the longuest time. I guess, since I was a little girl playing in my mother's closet. A passion that has been fueled, all this years, by Vogue, Elle magazines, and Videofashion programs.

For me fashion is a form of expression by which we define who we are and where we want to go.

For all these reasons, i decided to create this blog for me and also for those who love fashion.

It is a blog that talks about trends, fashion, interior design, lifestyle and of course, being a personal blog, also speaks a little bit of me and my style, with no great pretensions (i don't want to be a Marie Antoinette of fashion ;). Just want to make a record of my looks and show my point of view on fashion.


The title of the blog "Upper East Side Stylist" comes from my uncontrollable passion for NYC, style and fashion!

Hope you like it. xx***

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Obrigada pelos vossos comentários. xx***

Like us on Facebook

Add us on snapchat

Add us on snapchat

Subscribe